The SAS system routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid in the combustion of unburned fuel. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause problems when fitting aftermarket exhausts.
The SmartMoto SAS valve removal kit combines the electronic SAS valve eliminator with all the required components to let you remove the full system from the motorcycle.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- Free up engine space
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems
High Quality Standards
- The SAS Valve Eliminator comes with an OEM connector for direct plug in, no cutting or splicing is required.
- The caps and plugs are heat resistant for high durability.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
- KTM > 690 Duke / Duke R > 2008 - 2011
- KTM > 690 Duke / Duke R > 2016 - 2020
- KTM > 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2008 - 2013
- KTM > 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2019 - 2020
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2007 - 2013
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2019 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Enduro > 2015 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Supermoto > 2015 - 2020
- HUSQVARNA > 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2019 - 2020