The Warp 9 complete wheel assemblies are an excellent option for replacing your damaged wheels or as a spare set ready when you are. They come fully equipped with billet machined aluminum hubs, stainless steel spokes, Elite alloy rims, disc rotors, rear sprocket, wheel bearings, seals and axle spacers.
Note: Warp 9 Elite 7050 rims are the toughest rims available….period. We have tested these rims for years and they are more durable than Excel and DIDs top offerings. Jeff Slavens from Slavens Racing in the US.
- Complete with brake rotors and 50T sprocket
- Anodized 7050 series aluminum rim
- Stainless steel spokes and nipples
- Aluminum hub
- Stainless steel brake rotor included
- 7075 T6 aluminum 50T sprocket included
- NOK seals
- O.E.M. bearings
- Zinc plated nyloc hardware
- Fronts and rears available
- Elite rims
- Other hub and rim colors available
- Anodized Aluminum Rims Elite 7050 Series (Elite in Black only)
- Aluminum Hubs, Rear is a cush drive hub and includes the carrier, sprocket and cushions
- Spacers included when applicable (If your wheels DO NOT come with spacers it simply means you need to use your stock spacers)
Wheels are all built-to-order and require roughly a 10 business day build time give or take depending on the time of year and color selections. Common colors such as red or blue etc. are generally quicker while custom colors and colored spokes and nipples can extend build times to roughly 3-4 weeks. We will notify you via email if your order is going to be longer than the standard turn around time.
Warp 9 is a company addressing the needs of offroad riders looking for high quality yet affordable rim and wheel assemblies. But don't let their prices fool you, Warp 9 uses only the highest grade stainless steel and aluminum available. As riders, they saw that the current trend in offroad wheels is that they are priced too high for the working class guy and also do not come complete, adding to the additional cost and frustration.