Most of the newer motorcycles come with a side stand switch that kills the ignition when the side stand is open.
This can create problems when riding over bumps or going off road with an enduro or supermotard motorcycle. Additionally, the side stand switch cuts off the ignition when the side stand is removed for any reason such as trackday use.
The SmartMoto Side Stand Switch Eliminator is a plug and play device that when connected to the side stand coupler it fools the ECU that the switch is in place.
On this product we give special attention to durability; We enclose the whole circuit into a special high grade resin like most motorcycle manufacturers do in similar applications.
- Facilitates the removal of the side stand switch easily without any cutting or splicing.
- Lets you remove the entire side stand for trackday or off-road use and reinstall it again quickly when you need to go back to road.
- Eliminates a faulty side stand switch.
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
- KTM > 1190 Adventure > 2013 - 2016
- KTM > 1190 RC8 > 2008 - 2015
- KTM > 1290 Super Duke > 2014 - 2016
- KTM > 690 Duke / Duke R > 2008 - 2016
- KTM > 690 Enduro / Enduro R > 2008 - 2016
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC > 2007 - 2016
- KTM > 950 Super Enduro > 2006 - 2008
- KTM > 950 Super Moto SM > 2005 - 2007
- KTM > 990 Adventure > 2006 - 2013
- KTM > 990 SM/SMR/SMT > 2009 - 2013
- KTM > 990 Superduke > 2005 - 2013
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Enduro > 2014 - 2016
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Supermoto > 2014 - 2016