NOT IN STOCK
Step it up to Warp 9 Titanium hardware! As a general rule Ti is 45-47% lighter weight than steel bolts.
Be sure your adventure bike is in safe working order and the rotor stays tight on your KTM/Husaberg/Husqvarna with quality titanium rotor bolts. The Warp 9 bolts are extremely light, strong and add a cool factory look.
Warp 9 Ti fasteners are CNC machined from Ti Bar stock, then the threads are rolled threads, not cut like some brands. This gives a stronger and smoother thread and also provides a more accurate torque setting. The heads on the axles and swingarm bolts are forged giving a far stronger head than standard CNC cut heads.
- 6 6m x 13m bolts
- Concave 6mm lightweight head
- We Ship Worldwide
- Fits Warp 9 or O.E.M. hubs
- O.E.M. bolt weight 1.2 OZ
- Warp 9 Ti weight .5 OZ
- Cool burnt look
- KTM 690/790/950/990/1090/1190/1290 All years (front & rear)
- Husqvarna 701 All years (front & rear)
- Beta RR All years (front & rear)
- Kawasaki KLX 400 All years (front & rear)