CNC machined from a solid piece of billet aircraft grade aluminum this case saver was built to protect your fragile engine case and clutch slave cylinder. In addition to the protection it also provides a window to view your front sprocket condition and access to clean/remove debris unlike the stock cover. Each case saver comes with proper OEM KTM hardware.
- KTM 690 Enduro & SMC (Fits all years)
- Husqvarna 701 Enduro & SM (Fits all years)
- Maximum Front Sprocket Size: 16 Teeth
- Fits with Oberon Slave Cylinder
- Fits with Rekluse Slave (yes, you can adjust the slave with the case saver mounted in place)
- Fits with SiguTech Slave
- Does NOT fit with AKRAPOVIC header pipe. This header has an extra exhaust tab that uses one of the mounting points of the case saver. (Akrapovice Slip On is Fine)