Please look at dimensions diagram to see what size the number plate has to be.
Finally, a production tail tidy for the KTM Adventure 950 and 990! This is unlike most tail tidys in the way that it is completely plug and play. Simply unplug and slide out the massive and ugly stock rear tail section and slide the Rottweiler Tail Tidy right in. Plug it in and that's it! Ultra bright integrated LED running lights, brake lights, turn signals, and even the license plate light are integrated right into the frame. Totally waterproof and ultra-durable with a textured powder-coated finish. Want to retain your stock blinker lights if you are concerned about width legality in your area? No problem, simply remove your stock blinkers (2 nuts) and bolt them right up to the available tabs on the frame. Even that part is plug and play too! Just use the stock connector for the blinkers and our connector for the brake lights.
- Pre-wired plug and play straight to stock connectors. NO WIRING OR WIRING KNOWLEDGE NEEDED.
- All pin crimp ends are hand soldered for safety and durability.
- Ultra bright integrated LED lights. Even in the day time, they are blindingly visible to ensure safe operation.
- License plate light, turn signals, running lights and brake lights integrated and sealed into the frame.
- Option to use your stock signals as well if the legality of the width of the turn signals is a concern in your area.
- Ultra tough black textured powder-coated frame. (Identical to the black unpainted fender found on 'R' models)
- 30 minute install.
- Hand made with care in the USA by Rottweiler Performance.
- Fits U.S. motorcycle Plate only. (For now)
- Satisfaction guarantee (See below)
It's hard to convince people how bright this tail light is. We understand that's a concern and LED's just don't photograph or video well because of the frequency. So we guarantee that you will be satisfied with how bright the tail light is or your money back. Here is the deal; Carefully unwrap the tail tidy upon delivery. DO NOT install it on the bike. Simply plug it into the stock wiring connectors to light it up and have a look. (Please make sure the connectors on your bike are clean and grease free) If you don't think it's bright enough (highly unlikely), carefully wrap it back up and send it back to us with a copy of your receipt for a full refund. That's it.