Half the Power Loss (Compared with Normal O-Ring)
D.I.D’s PATENTED X-Ring construction reduces friction by twisting between the side plates instead of being squashed. Normal O-Rings and other makers’ modified O-Rings have squashed points that increase friction. The twisting action of the X-Ring disperses the pressure and minimizes power loss.
1.5 to 2 times Longer Wear Resistance (Compared with Normal O-Ring)
The X-Ring’s four contact points greatly increase its sealing performance. This keeps the dirt out and the lubrication in much better than any other O-Ring. X-Rings have the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or Non-O-Ring chain.
- Available in Gold/Black
- Greater rigidity creates smother handling, reduced power loss and quicker response
- Highest value in all D.I.D. series
- D.I.D. X-Ring has half the friction compared to O-Ring chain
- Superior longer life than previous VM series.
- Includes Rivet style connecting link.
- Max Engine displacement size 1000cc.