- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- No assembly required
- Higher grade of electric components.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.
Battery condition is important. No regulator can make up for a bad or weak battery. If in doubt charge your battery and have it load tested, or simply replace it. ALWAYS START WITH A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY !
- Width: 79 mm
- Length: 88 mm
- Height: 27 mm
- Wires length: 330 mm
- Fixation holes center to center: 67 mm
- Number of plugs: 2
- Number of pins: 7
- Number of wires: 7
- Minimum Charging Voltage: 14.5V +- 0.5V
- Maximum Charging Current: 50A/500W
- Open Circuit Voltage: 15V
- Operation Temperature: -20⁰ to 85⁰
- KTM 690 2014+
- KTM 690 RFR 2007+
- KTM 950 Adventure
- KTM 990 Adventure
- KTM 950 Super Enduro (ONLY WITH A VRR RELOCATION BRACKET)
Before installing your new voltage regulator rectifier
- Check the AC output of the stator.
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulator rectifier.
- Check and repair any melted wiring.
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors.