Brand new aftermarket stator
Direct replacement to your original unit
Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
Highest grade lamination materials
Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
Rubber grommet included
All products shipped are tested
We have even included the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Battery condition is extremely important. No stator can work correctly with a bad or weak battery. Always fully charge your battery before performing any charging system tests or replacing parts. If there is any doubt, have the battery load tested or replaced.
- Interior diameter : 42 mm
- Exterior diameter : 104 mm
- Thickness : 22 mm
- Length of wires stator to grommet : 100 mm
- Length of wires grommet to plug : 250 mm
- Other specifications :
- Number of wires : 3
- Number of plugs : 1
- Number of pins : 3
Wire to wire resistance
Alternator : White between white = 0.4 ohms +-20%
OEM Replacement - 60039004000
Before installing your new stator
- Check the AC output of the stator
- Replace any burned or corroded connectors on stator and regulatorrectifier
- Check and repair any melted wiring
- Use hi-temp dielectric grease on all connectors
- Our stator may use a different wire color code than your original.
- All of the wires are installed in the correct order; please do not change any of the wiring configurations.
- This stator is designed as a direct plug-in replacement and should be used as such.
- When bolting stator in, always use locking compound.
- If our stator includes a pickup coil, always make sure the air gap is correct upon installation; we suggest as close as possible no less than 0.010".