EG - Over-sized, dual-position brake lever pedal pad for KTM and Husqvarna dual-sport and supermotos. This rear brake pedal pad is significantly larger than the stock pedal pad by .4”-.8” (10-20mm). See our comparison chart in the images to the right. The pad also offers the option of two mounting positions – the stock position and pulled back towards the footpeg .45″ (~11mm). All Clean Speed pedal pads offer billet strength, a grippier surface and customization through the stainless steel teeth.
The pad is .4″ (~10mm) wider, and .8″ (~20mm) longer, than the stock 690/701/950/990 pedal pad (KTM OEM P/N 60013051000).
The pad is .4″ (~10mm) wider, and .4″ (~10mm) longer, than the stock 1190/1290 pedal pad (KTM OEM P/N 60313051000).
All of our products are made with pride in the USA.
- Fits all Clean Speed rear brake pedals.
- Fits OEM 390, 690/701, 790, 950/990 and 1090/1190/1290 rear brake pedals.
- Fits 2003-2015 KTM 125-530 OEM rear brake pedals.
- Fits 2016 KTM and Husqvarna models except SXF, XCF and FC.
- Does not fit 2017 and up KTM and Husqvarna off-road models (125-501) which have an angle mount surface.
- Fits all Gas Gas, Beta and Sherco that have OEM pads with two holes.