The new generation fairing designed for Husqvarna 701
Our experiences riding around the world and customer feedback were combined with new technologies and used to develop the new F4 fairing kit for Husqvarna 701. The new windshield is injected with integrated spoiler and shader, 3D shaped headlights cover. The flexible side panels are from durable lexan. New clamping system integrates an adapter mount for the Scotts steering damper. (applicable only for Husqvarna 701 production year 2020+ due to a different mounting points.)
The build is very compact and narrow to match the size and shape of the Husqvarna 701 and keeps the original handling of the bike.
The conversion for adventure riding
Rally replica inspired fairing gives you:
- Good wind protection
- Extra space for navigation gear such as GPS or Roadbook with tripmaster. All that can be easily mounted on the supplied bar.
- Road legal, super strong low and high beam LED lights with angel eyes to better enjoy your adventure rides or hobby rallies
Aluminum tower and road legal LEDs
The aluminum tower has a great stability proven in several rally races and transcontinental adventure journeys. It has enough space to place GPS in a good viewpoint and install 12V outlet or similar accessories. The road legal LED headlights (ECE certified) are assembled from high end components such as true Cree chip with 70W output.
New materials and reduced glare
The kit is fully bolt on and plug and play. No drilling or permanent modifications. Whenever needed, you can simply reverse your bike back to the original setup.
Both the windshield and the side fairings are from more durable and flexible lexan material so they are less fragile.
The injected windscreen integrates a shader. It is from the same clear material as OEM screens. There might be some visible lines under certain angles and light from the injection.
What is included in the Husqvarna 701 F4 fairing kit?
- Injected windscreen and fairing from flexible lexan
- Graphics decal
- Alu bracket with powder coat finishing and a bar for GPS
- Mounting hardware
- New LED lights with angel eyes (ECE certified for road use)
- Original electric connectors for headlights and turn signals
- Adapter for the Scotts damper
How to install Husqvarna F4 fairing kit
The install takes about 3 – 4 hours. We designed the fairing kit (and all of our parts) so it can be installed by a single person – “one pair of hands” easily. Please follow the install guide below.