The Oberon Performance Husqvarna clutch slave cylinder has been designed to improve the efficiency and the looks of the original clutch slave cylinder unit. The internal piston design and seals have been drastically re-engineered to prevent leaks, piston jamming when hot and leave a smoother (judder free) clutch action. CNC machined from T6 billet alloy for lightness, strength and eye-catching good looks. With seven fantastic colours to choose from. Everything you need is included in the kit including full instructions and is ready to fit.
Our piston seals are manufactured from special Viton rubber which is frozen and then CNC machined with a 'U' profile (not standard 'O' rings) which is specifically for hydraulic use. We welcome customer feedback to aide further product improvement.
Replaces Husqvarna Part Number: 8000 99928
- Husqvarna SM 450R (2003 - 2010)
- Husqvarna SM 450RR (2008 - 2010)
- Husqvarna SM 510R (2005 - 2010)
- Husqvarna SM 530RR (2009 - 2010)
- Husqvarna SMR 630 (2010 - 2011)
- Husqvarna TC 250 (2002 - 2010)
- Husqvarna TC 450 (2002 - 2010)
- Husqvarna TC 510 (2004 - 2010)
- Husqvarna TE 250 (2002 - 2010)
- Husqvarna TE 310 (2009 - 2010)
- Husqvarna TE 450 (2003 - 2010)
- Husqvarna TE 510 (2005 - 2010)
- Husqvarna TE 630 (2010 - 2011)
Oberon Performance's slave cylinder comes with a lifetime (return to base) warranty as standard - including parts and labour. Units older than 12 months from date of purchase can be returned for a repair/replacement provided a member of Oberon Performance has been contacted prior to shipping, so your details can be logged correctly and supplied with a returns number. Failure to obtain a returns number could invalidate this warranty. Additionally ensure the item has been packaged adequately to ensure no further damage can be incurred and shipping costs from the customer to Oberon Performance will be met by the customer. Oberon Performance reserves the right to reject any warranty should the returned item clearly display evidence of damage, other than natural wear and tear. Your statutory rights are not affected.