Replaces (OEM Part) 50332061044
Oberon Performance clutch slave cylinder for various KTM models as listed below. Designed to improve the efficiency and looks of the original clutch slave cylinder. The internal piston design and seal have been drastically enhanced to prevent leaks and leave a smoother clutch action. CNC machined from T6 billet alloy for lightness, strength and eye-catching looks. Seven fantastic colours to choose from. Everything you need is included in the kit including full instructions and is ready to fit.
Our piston seals are manufactured from special Viton rubber which is frozen and then CNC machined with a 'U' profile which is specifically for hydraulic use, in addition the piston itself is guided by our unique piston guide to prevent wear and maintain correct alignment within the slave unit, and this ultimately gives a smoother lever action and prolongs product life.
- KTM ADVENTURE 640 (2003 - 2007) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM DUKE 640 (2003 - 2005) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM EXC 125 (1998 - 2016) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM EXC 125 SIX DAYS (2001 - 2016) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM EXC 200 (1998 - 2016) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM LC4 640 SM (2003 - 2006) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM MXC 200 (1998 - 2003) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM RALLY 660 FACTORY REPLICA (2003 - 2007) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM SMC 660 (2003 - 2005) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM SUPERMOTO 125 (2000 - 2001) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM SX 125 (1998 - 2015) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM SX 150 (2011 - 2015) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM SXC 625 (2003 - 2007) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM SXS 125 (2000 - 2009) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM XC 150 (2010 - 2012) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM XC 200 (2006 - 2010) - (CLU-1600)
- KTM XC-W 200 (2006 - 2016) - (CLU-1600)
Oberon Performance's slave cylinder comes with a lifetime (return to base) warranty as standard - including parts and labour. Units older than 12 months from date of purchase can be returned for a repair/replacement provided a member of Oberon Performance has been contacted prior to shipping, so your details can be logged correctly and supplied with a returns number. Failure to obtain a returns number will invalidate this warranty. Additionally please ensure the item has been packaged adequately to ensure no damage can be incurred - shipping costs from the customer to Oberon Performance will be met by the customer. All reasonable shipping costs will be refunded by Oberon in a genuine warranty issue. Oberon Performance reserves the right to reject any warranty should the returned item clearly display evidence of damage, other than natural wear and tear. Your statutory rights are not affected. A new gasket and 'O' Ring is supplied with each unit and should be used even if the original looks serviceable.
Fluid (Use KTM approved fluid only)